All the activities of ASSOCIATION FOR SOLUTION FOCUSED PRACTICES shall be irrespective of caste, creed, religion or sectarian considerations.
- To promote, propagate and develop solution focused approaches in education, consultation, coaching, psychotherapeutic practices and other modalities which enhance wellbeing and development of individual and organization.
- To collaborate with national and international organization having similar interest.
- To create a space to explore the implications for practice of our research.
- To promote physical, mental, spiritual and educational empowerment & development of public in general without having any reference to caste, creed, breed, religion, colour, gender, geographical boundaries including children, orphans, poor, widows, aged persons, senior citizens, physically and mentally retarded persons etc.
- To publish books, magazines, journal, news-letters, etc in SF Approach.
- To produce tele-film, documentary film and audio video CDs, slides etc and to utilise TV, Radio, Internet, other electronic and print media for mental health promotion and awareness creation.